Trade MQL5 Signals with BCFX
Now you can also automate your trading with a great choice of free and paid Trading Signals from the MQL5 Community. It couldn’t be easier to get started, because the MQL5 is actually built-in to your MT4 trading terminal. By opening a BCFX Live or Demo Account you can also become a member of MQL5, one of the largest copy-trading communities in the world.
Benefits of MQL5 Signals
- Choose from a great variety of free and paid Signals
- MQL5 is built-in to your MT4 platform
- Simple Signal subscription process
- The Signal Provider’s trades will be copied automatically
- Absolutely no commission or hidden charges
- MQL5’s cloud architecture equals reduced latency
- Providers of paid signals are monitored for one month to verify their performance
- Analyze historical performance data for each Signal
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
- Register a profile on MQL5.com
- Deposit funds (necessary if you decide to use fee-based signals)
- Go here and Open Live or Demo trading account with BCFX.
- Open your MetaTrader 4 platform, go to Tools menu, select Options and put in your MQL5.com account login and password under Community tab
- Select a suitable signal in the trading terminal or website and subscribe to it. The moment of subscription will be set as a start date and duration will be set for one month
- Once you have subscribed to a signal provider, you will be asked to specify the parameters for selected signal provider. Specify the inputs and click OK. You are all set now.
- From now on, all trades made by the selected Signals Provider will be automatically copied to your account.
- It should also be considered that a trading account can be subscribed to only one signal provider at a time, while MQL5.com profile may have several subscriptions for different accounts.
- Subscribers for fee-based signals pay a flat-fee once a month or a week depending on their preferences and receive trading signals for this period. No other fees or charges are involved.
- MQL5.com purse is used to subscribe for fee-based signals. You can fund your purse via PayPal, WebMoney or bank cards.
- One of the distinguishing features of the new service is that Providers and Subscribers do not need to have their accounts on the same trading server.
- Utilization of sophisticated cloud architecture minimizes the time lag between execution on the Provider’s and Subscriber’s accounts.